Some timely information for pet parents…
Enjoy a safe holiday!
- Secure your Christmas tree with fishing line to avoid tipping over.
- Put tree ornaments, tinsel, and lights high up to avoid any pet hazards.
- Choose non-toxic plants around the house.
- Avoid water additives (aspirin, sugar) for your tree if you have pets.
- Liquid potpourris with essential oils and detergents can cause severe damage to pets. Solid potpourris are also harmful.
- Candles attract pets – never leave them alone with a lit candle.
source: Winter holiday pet safety
“In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”