Here’s some help for dog moms and dads who have a doggy that barks too much…
If you find this information useful, please share with your followers on social media. Thanks! 😎
- Dogs bark to let you know they want something.
- Barking at other dogs is an invite to play.
- Train your dog to play only when he stops barking.
- Dogs bark as an alarm. Make him stop barking when all is well.
- Dogs bark when they miss you. Ease his anxiety leave clothing with your scent.
- Stick to a routine to help your dog stop barking.
- Train the “hush” command by distracting him with a loud noise.
- Tell him to “hush.” Reward him when he stops barking.
- Never shout to stop the barking. He’ll be confused and think you are barking too.
Thanks for stopping by!
“In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”