Below are some pet parent cleaning tips…
If you found this information useful, please share with your followers on social media…
- Clean your pet’s collar, tags and leash. Check for damage and replace as needed.
- Make sure your ID tag information is legible.
- Remove pet hair with a wet rubber glove and vacuum as needed.
- Clean up outdoor spaces and remove trash, leaves and debris.
- Wash your pet’s toys with unscented soap.
- Keep your pets free of pests (ticks, fleas). Talk to your veterinarian about prevention.
Thanks for stopping by! 😎
“Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.”
Top image source: lifestyle.clickhole.com/heartwarming-when-this-fifth-grader-had-no-one-to-sit-1825120856 modified (dog head added) by @SocialClaude