I frequently turn to animals and the forest when I get a bout
of depression – they are wonderful therapists! The following Top 10 list was inspired by my cat pals…
Top 10 Reasons Your Cat Is Better Off Than You ☑️
Your happy house cat:
- Can take frequent blissful naps anywhere – on the window sill, under the bed, in the closet, on your favorite chair, etc.
- Can engage in guilt-free meat eating.
- Has a built-in purr-box requiring only occasional maintenance in the form of petting/your attention.
- Can totally ignore the need to eat veggies, including the dreaded Brussels sprout [has anyone ever spotted an adult Brussel — or are they legendary like the Loch Ness Monster?].
- Can hunt mice without the fear that some animal rights group will create an ad-campaign of naked Hollywood celebrities promoting beer drinking on college campuses.
- Frequently gets a warmer greeting than you do from your human home visitors.
- Has erotica that won’t make them go blind, in the form of watching the birdies and squirrels outside through their comfy window perch.
- Can take what we consider recyclable garbage [like a paper shopping bag or cardboard shipping box] and will create a mansion to snooze in out of the refuse.
- Can enjoy savory, oily, kitty dry food crunchies as opposed to the baked, dry as the bloody Sahara Desert, non-savory, cardboard snacks your physician recommends.
- Is thought of as cool by default 😎 – without the need to know the latest handshake or who/what a “Lady Gaga” is. 😀
I hope you enjoyed my blog!
“Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.”