My rule: People food is not for pets!
If you find this list useful, please share on social media: it could save the life of someone’s beloved cat or dog…
- Chocolate: Caffeine and theobromine are toxic to dogs and cats. NEVER DARK CHOCOLATE
- Spicy Foods: Capsaicin in hot foods hurts your pet’s mouth and upset their digestive tract.
- Xylitol: Cause liver damage, life-threatening drop in dog’s blood sugar.
- Alcohol: Grapes and hops are toxic to cats and dogs even in small amounts.
- Raw Bread Dough: Raw yeast is fatal to cats. Dogs can get tissue damage and difficulty breathing.
- Dairy Products: Upset your pet’s digestive system, causing food allergies and diarrhea.
- Citrus Fruits: Oranges, lemons, grapefruit, limes: cause gastrointestinal discomfort, vomiting and diarrhea
- Onions and Garlic: Damage red blood cells and cause anemia
- Avocados: Chemical called persin can cause stomach upset in dogs and cats.
I hope your new year is safe, healthy and prosperous!
“If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.”